tarm 12 FB4 - ex demo - only 1 unit available
8.300,25 € incl. 19% VAT
Demo unit in perfect condition - Tarm 12 FB4 MAX with high output power of 12,48W RGB after optics.
Delivered with 1 year warranty.
- a very fast maximum scan speed of 45 kpps@8° ILDA for graphics projection
- high-precision diode arrays provide an excellent beam divergence of less than 0.9 mrad for a low beam diameter
- pure diode laser
- novel method for increasing the power density of the red laser beam
- beautiful colors and great color fading
- the tarm 12 impresses with a very bright 637 nm red for an improved white balance
- MANUFACTURED IN GERMANY, with high precision diodes array modules
The tarm 12 devices have very fast scanners, running at 45 kpps@8° ILDA and scanning a maximum scan angle of 50° (@30 kpps). These specifications definitely make the units perfectly suitable for professional applications and ideal for graphics projections.
The housing of the tarm 12 is built very rugged and in a dust-proof way, so there is no air circulation inside the enclosure. This reduces maintenance efforts to a minimum.
The mounting bracket allows for hanging and for upright mounting of the laser system.
The tarm 12 is suitable for demanding show laser applications and graphics projections in clubs, bars and on medium-sized stages and can be used by beginners as well as professionals.
Ex demo unit in good condition. 1 year warranty.
|Guaranteed power at aperture:||12'480 mW|
|Power Red:||3'820 mW / 638 nm|
|Power Green:||2'840 mW / 520 nm|
|Power Blue:||5'820 mW / 450 nm|
|Beam Specifications (full angle):||ca. 4 mm / <1.0 mrad|
|Laser Sources:||RTI Semiconductor Laser (RSL)|
|Operation Modes:||ILDA, DMX, LAN, ArtNet, integrated SD card, stand-alone
|Scanner:||45 kpps ILDA 8°|
|Scan Angle max.:||max. 50°|
|Accessories:||power cable, manual, interlock connector|
|Power Supply:||85 V - 250 V / AC|
|Power Consumption:||280 W|