tarm 12 CT-6210 FB4 - demo - only 1 unit available
10.174,50 € incl. 19% VAT
Demo unit in very good condition - Tarm 12 CT-6210 FB4 MAX with 11,30W RGB after optics.Features:
- a very fast maximum scan speed of 60 kpps@8° ILDA for graphics projection thanks to CT-6210 with Laseranimation Turboscan drivers
- high-precision diode arrays provide an excellent beam divergence of less than 0.9 mrad for a low beam diameter
- pure diode laser
- novel method for increasing the power density of the red laser beam
- beautiful colors and great color fading
- the tarm 12 impresses with a very bright 637 nm red for an improved white balance
- MANUFACTURED IN GERMANY, with high precision diodes array modules
The tarm 12 devices have very fast scanners, running at 60 kpps@8° ILDA and scanning a maximum scan angle of 60° (@30 kpps). These specifications definitely make the units perfectly suitable for professional applications and ideal for graphics projections.
The housing of the tarm 12 is built very rugged and in a dust-proof way, so there is no air circulation inside the enclosure. This reduces maintenance efforts to a minimum.
The mounting bracket allows for hanging and for upright mounting of the laser system.
The tarm 12 is suitable for demanding show laser applications and graphics projections in clubs, bars and on medium-sized stages and can be used by beginners as well as professionals.
Ex demo unit in good condition.
|Guaranteed power at aperture:||11'300 mW|
|Power Red:||2'900 mW / 638 nm|
|Power Green:||2'800 mW / 520 nm|
|Power Blue:||5'600 mW / 450 nm|
|Beam Specifications (full angle):||ca. 4 mm / <1.0 mrad|
|Laser Sources:||RTI Semiconductor Laser (RSL)|
|Operation Modes:||ILDA, DMX, LAN, ArtNet, integrated SD card, stand-alone
|Scanner:||CT-6210 : 60 kpps ILDA 8°|
|Scan Angle max.:||max. 60°|
|Accessories:||power cable, manual, interlock connector|
|Power Supply:||85 V - 250 V / AC|
|Power Consumption:||280 W|