RTI PIKO RGB 20 - only 1 unit available
15.470,00 € incl. 19% VAT
Demo unit with little scratches at housing, rarely used device.
The RTI PIKO RGB 20 is made in Germany and a compact show laser system in a rugged, dust-proof housing that is ideally suited for demanding show laser applications.
- High-precision diode arrays and excellent divergence. 4 mm apertures ensure low interia and enable an extreme scan spee
- novel method for increasing the power density of the red laser beam
- brilliant colors and great color fading
- Dual blue laser diode module for more color nuances and higher visibility (6'000 mW / 450 nm & 4'000 mW / 462 nm)
- the RTI PIKO RGB 20 impresses with a very bright 638 nm red with 7.5 W power for an improved white balance
- newly developed electronics with calibration capability via a browser interface
- the emergency stop signal can be looped through several RTI PIKO systems, which means that one emergency stop is sufficient for all devices
- quality product, made in Germany
- ideal for indoor and outdoor applications, concerts, festivals, large events, graphics projections and long-distance projections
The RTI PIKO RGB 20 impresses among other things with a guaranteed RGB output power of 20'000 mW. 7'500 mW at 638 nm for a very bright red combined with 5'500 mW / 520 nm green and two blue diode laser modules (6'000 mW / 450 nm & 4'000 mW / 462 nm) for more color nuances and higher visibility. The high-precision diode arrays allow a low beam diameter and at the same time an excellent divergence of < 1.0 mrad. The beam precision of the single-mode diodes was significantly increased by a new method. The diode laser modules are manufactured by Ray Technologies in Germany. Small 4 mm apertures ensure a low inertia, which in turn enables extreme scan speeds. The drivers reach a maximum of 45 kpps@8° ILDA and a maximum scan angle of 50° at 35 kpps.
By default, the RTI PIKO RGB 20 is controlled via ILDA and is equipped with newly developed electronics with calibration capability via a browser interface. In addition, color and scanner settings and other parameters can be configured directly via the browser application by connecting the laser directly via LAN (W-LAN is also possible with a suitable access point). Thanks to the browser interface, it is no longer necessary to operate the laser projector directly on the device (since this is often mounted at a height of several meters). All configurations can be conveniently done via a computer (PC, MAC, Linux), a tablet, or a mobile phone.
Optionally the system can also be operated via LAN, DMX, SD card or in automatic mode. On the back of the device, there is an 'ILDA-IN' interface as well as an 'ILDA-Through' to loop through the control signal. The emergency stop signal can also be looped through several RTI PIKO laser systems, which means that only one emergency stop is sufficient for all RTI PIKO devices connected to each other.
Due to the dustproof housing, the maintenance effort is very low and the device is also suitable for tough touring applications.
The powerful RTI PIKO RGB 20 is suitable indoor and outdoor show laser applications at concerts, festivals and other huge events. Demanding graphics projections or projections over long distances are possible without any problems.
|Guaranteed power at aperture:||19'230 mW|
|Power Red:||7'500 mW / 638 nm|
|Power Green:||5'500 mW / 520 nm|
|Power Cyan:||4'000 mW / 462 nm|
|Power Blue:||6'000 mW / 450 nm|
|Beam Specifications (full angle):||ca. 4.5 mm / <1.0 mrad|
|Scanner:||45kpps ILDA 8°|
|Scan Angle max.:||max. 50°|
|Accessories:||Browser interface (integrated), manual, power cable
optional: detachable remote control pad
|Power Supply:||85-250 V AC 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption:||500 W|
|Dimensions:||250 x 411 x 265 mm|